Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

01 April 2009

Nothing is Everything

I need a hobby.

Something pleasurable that gives out the silent effect and makes the world disappear. I'm beginning to feel trapped in safety routines. So hard to keep up with the ADD-lah! 

Wild Six brothers are planning up a short ride to Bukit Tinggi. The much needed ride. I so have to get my mind off things. Even for a bit.

You know what's scary? Desire, is. You can lose yourself in the midst of chasing it. 

Well, it's scary to me. I remember reading in one of those many books of Paulo Coelho; you gotta forget your past. It does nothing else but to hold you down from better things.

Everytime I have had a bad breakup, I always feel sorry for the next girl. Even before she arrives! Haha. So much have changed, yet I am still the same.

I've got to forget my past. I owe myself that much, to at least try to be happy?

Detach, detach, detach. It takes a skillful art to pull it off gracefully.

3 comments:

i said...

detach. please tell me how. im missing my other half so bad, its inexplicable.

gooow said...

just let go. Leave. Stop. Go away. Thats the best thing to do. The longer you hang on the harder it is. And you will also bring the other half down too. Is that what you want? Unless that is what you want.. Tsk tsk tsk very selfish.

i said...

but since the other half is also still in love, then selfish isnt the issue :)


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009