Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

22 April 2009

Turun ke earth untuk menari

Hello, again.

Sometimes things happened so fast you don't even have time to mourn, whatmore think before doing/saying it.

I know life is beautiful if we make them to be. Must it involve people everytime? I'm not sure.

I'm struggling to keep Him with me, with all my antics.

I have this theory that I foresee to justify whatever I'm doing in/onto/with my life.

It's like you know that you're from the highest level (the "Sky") You know what's waiting for you there, and your mind and eyes are working together to paint all the right picture for that.

Tapi sekarang mahu turun ke earth untuk menari sekejap. Still keeping in mind about the journey and continue the journey home after menari-nari. Can or not?

1 comment:

i said...

whilst at that,
dancing in the rain might be a good idea :)

brings you closer to him.


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009