Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

24 February 2009

Pagi Rabu

The letter from Mahkamah Syariah arrived this morning as I was getting ready to go to work. 4th March it is. Will have to take a day off to teman mama. I guess I will never understand why my parents wasted their life with ego games and self-inflicted pain. But that's their problem.

So much have changed in such a short time. I guess being let down has its own way of bringing you up.

The fire is dying, I can feel it. For some reason I am sad about it. I know it'll take a looong time to ever feel that way again. And I like the feeling of being in love. But now all I think about is myself and it does change me into being someone else. Not sure if I quite like that, but am in no position to choose.

When I was younger, I was so detached from everything else and purely driven by self interests. Then I got closer to mama and the whole experience of living without my dad's financial support made me humble. Who could forget that meal with telur, kicap and ikan bilis. Yeah, I got soft. But now life takes me to that battle field again. I guess the lesson is to not get too comfortable with where you are.

The characteristic list has become longer. Sometimes I think I purposely made it so illogical to the extend that no one can fit in.

Let's not forget Him :)

On a brighter note, marilah melayan Ai Ikam Som Tam, Shatoling Me


No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009