Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

02 February 2009

Hanging by the moment

I think the post "Fly High" is best to describe my current state.

I tried again, it wasn't planned and it wrecked me. The wreckage wasn't planned too. Hehe. But I asked for exactly that. To fall and not be stopped or protected.

There is joy in pain. Mistakes to make.

"What is" (whether you like it or not) will evolve into being "What was"

Just hang in there, my little self.

On a brighter note, I talked to my ex Sonia and she updated me on Peter's well being. He has started schooling (phew!) and banyak cakap. Sudah tidak hairan kepada mainan-mainan dan candies. Dan suka lepak dengan orang-orang besar, bermain game seperti "Mari Bertanya" or "Dengar jer Peter cerita"

I miss him so much..

Time is definitely not a luxury right now. But I'll drop by soon. Thought of bringing him to Sunway Petting Zoo. Looking forward to spend a quality day with him. The thought alone can make me smile :)

1 comment:

KooKoo said...

hmm ala2 lagu bedingfield. gitu..fall takde cushion.. but sometimes the thud is what could wake whats stationary,kan?


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009