Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

09 December 2008

The State of Higher Consciousness

I think being calm is essential.

When you know that in life there is no beginning and no end, there is no point in worrying.

I want to fight for what I believe in, without trying to prove anything to anyone. Hence, the need to stay calm. Like having a purpose in life. You won't care what is being said by others.

The more we plan our steps, the more chance that it will go wrong. The more we feel we are in control of everything, the farther off we are from controlling anything. This applies to everything, but unless we understand it, we will never get anywhere.

I ask Him to give me the wisdom to choose between right and wrong, the strength to go thru the days. Sometimes I do get tired of living. So talking to Him helps, tremendously.

Oh, and being grateful even when life pulls you down to rock bottom. Sangat important.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

think its even more essential to learn the art of being calm, even when we are surrounded by worldly factors :)

a.n.i.Q.u.e said...

redha ... tawakkal

to accept and absorb everything with calmness and to be able to say "Alhamdulillah"

to finally leave everything to HIM after all efforts

to be able to let loose of things u so much want to hold on forever

to not worry whatever the outcome will be

than only u can climb the higher ground


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009