Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

23 December 2008

The two worlds

Just now during lunch I was sitting next to the 'new' old park. It was closed about 6 months for renovation. Re-opened 2 days back, I think. I was with 2 new colleagues who had never seen the old park before. It had a mini lake with a fountain in the center, siap running water bagai. Such bliss. And there were tables around that fountain. Boleh makan sambil dengar bunyi air. Sekarang tade suda, duduk tepi corridor jer.

I thought about those great times with old colleagues when the fountain was there. Got me thinking about 'time'. Where has it gone to, why am I feeling this way about the past. It's like feeling something so unknown to you. I don't know what time is, what it's made of. And there is this wall that is blocking me from knowing. Maybe I don't fancy the feeling of not understanding something I'm pretty much IN.

Only to realize that it's Him, and I should embrace Him. Altho' still in that not knowing state. But that's okay. For a change ;)

And then I complaint to my colleague about yesterday's rain. He is a rider too, and agreed that the weather has gone mad. It was raining in Damansara Perdana during lunch hour, but not in Phileo Damansara. And he said something about seeing the rain from afar while riding and you're going straight into it.

Macam langgar hujan. Hehe.

I've seen it too. It's like there is this thin line, separating the 2 worlds. Next time I see it, I'm gonna stop next to it and breathe. We'll see if I get wet. That means the line moves :)

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009