Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

30 November 2008

The Energy

I have always thought of Him as being an energy. Maybe I prefer to see Him from a scientific point of view, rather than the cheesy descriptions people always like to hear about Him. What is an energy?

The First law of thermodynamics = Energy cannot be created or destroyed; only changed from one form to another.
(Also called the law of conservation of energy)

Source: Wikifuckingpedia

And if you ask anyone religious, what is it that cannot be created or destroyed, he/she will say that it's God.

Which I seriously think it's the answer to why nature behaves so efficiently and effortlessly. It is the same energy, being confined into another smaller form. Still the same energy regardlessly. Not to mention such great design.

It's in us, too. Rumi once said, why to you prefer to crawl when you can fly? And that we shouldn't be afraid of death. Coz what strikes the oyster shell doesn't damage the pearl. We are not just bodies roaming around aimlessly, we are a smaller fraction of divine energy. So it's only right to honor this privilege by being a better person every single day.

What I can at least be sure about is, when we surrender, the energy gets bigger. When we don't insist on winning, we get more.

Afterall, nobody learns anything by winning. It's the losing that gives us the wisdom to choose better next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you agree that the energy is also known as His Zat?

spanker said...

I've read about that phrase (from that book which is with you now!)

Think it's also called His Essence. Correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah, agree to that :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, His Essence.

And it is a gift for those who can "see", "feel", and "appreciate" His Essence, for many are blinded - not by their eyes but by their hearts.


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009