Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

30 November 2008

Moving Forward

Here we go again.

Rants need to be let out; for the fear of shrinking the mind with its burden.

What is your fear?
Being let down.

Fear is something that needs to be confronted before it starts taking control of you.

Am feeling a bit poetic today. Must be the after-effect of sleeping together ;)

Look around
People getting busy chasing
The reserved well can run dry
Don't push your luck

Who's there pointing at me?
Don't knock before knowing
who is behind these walls.

But we do what we must
Carrying on, don't dwell on the pain
One day it'll reveal its mask and
you'll find delight in difficulties

Find the exit where fools rush in
Signs are everywhere, don't just keep staring

Smell the flowers, but keep looking in
There isn't much meaning out there
If your eyes are set, but your heart in doubt
Keep looking in

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is a journey of self discovery that takes us face to face with ourselves to see how we fit in.

Question is, do you want to fit in?
(You mentioned about looking around, and keep looking in).

In the movie Lost In Translation (our failed attempt of watching it through to the end), it said that "Everyone wants to be found".

Your thoughts?

spanker said...

I guess looking around and looking in have to be hand-in-hand. They're co-existing. It's useless if u keep looking around, but you dont bother looking in. Vice versa.

I guess I just wanna be me. Fitting in or blending in works for people who do not have strong personality to begin with ;)

Besides being found, I also think that people just wanna be heard. It's something I need to work on, coz you know my fav question is 'why' to everything ;)

Gaah, I'm just glad that I have a new active + responsive reader.


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009