Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

27 November 2008

Fly High

Okay, so I am a commitment-phobic (So what?)

I've tried and failed relentlessly, and decided that I'm not gonna try again. It's not good for my morale.

Can love exist without having to be in a relationship? Can it sustain in uncertainties? They say love must be aligned with relationship and I'm trynna prove them wrong. I think they talk too much.

I want to make myself happy instead of depending on others to do it for me. And the only way to do that is to be on my own.

To roam.
To be free.
And at one point when I get tired, I'll have her to lean on and 'rest'.

And roam freely again. Finding my way to Him thru a series of events and painful lessons. I need to fall, and not to be stopped or protected by other humans.

That's the only way to keep me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, you are already (and all these while) committed in a relationship. Perhaps the reason why, you cant have one with others.

Because of your loyalty.
Because they dont amuse you, enough.
Because there is only ONE LOVE.
Because it is Him you are in love with.

And you know what, that is just beautiful. When you realise this, you'll stop searching.

And baby, the contentment is blissful.


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009