Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

09 April 2008

The Date

I had a thought last nite.

If like attracts like, and we can actually get what we want by believing in the concept that everything in this world is ONE.

So what's gonna happen if I want God? You see, He's the power that controls all these energy. Plant is an energy. Animal, too. And even the laptop. The world has its magnetic strip that will bring you to the things that is meant to be. What you're gonna get, the people you're gonna meet.

And I am playing in this magnetic strip, knowing roughly how to get things my way. It worked with material things and relationships, so now I wanna play in the higher level.

I want the Owner of the Energy. The Controller.

So yeah. I'm challenging this whole energy concepts. Instead of using it to my own good like how I'm supposed to do, I'm gonna use the concept to ask for God instead.

Let's see what's gonna happen. Either I die because I want to see Him so bad, or is He gonna come to me?

Man, I'm fucking anxious!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes He comes to us in the simplest way yet we're still looking for the big one, so we fail to recognize when indeed He has come to us,over and over again and don't you feel it's scary to always get what u want, to have all your intuitions,feelings, dreams,wishes are true.because I do.


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009