Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

29 December 2007

One-way conversation

Hello God.

The other day when I was feeling down (like realllly down) I thought about You. You know how I try not to think of You only when I'm down. But You came across so quickly, I didn't even had time to feel guilty about it. I embraced Your presence, especially because I needed You more than anything else.

I thought about a line I once read. It says "Do you wanna go to heaven and touch God's face?" I thought about it hard and deep. I imagined I was touching Your face, and while at it, I put mountains, beaches, trees, snowdrops, the earth, and every little beautiful things that You created in the picture of my mind. I guess I was trying to imagine Your face and how it would feel like, being with You, The Ultimate Creator.

And suddenly, feeling down about something temporary in this world seemed so pointless. With You in the picture, nothing else matters. It all became irrelevant. Why would I waste my time being disappointed with what humans can't give? They can never give anything without Your approval anyways. So being me, I'd rather go straight to the source.

But really. When I thought hard about You and Your face, it felt like as if You were so near. Like You were breathing right beside me. You were touching me, calming me down. I could sense it, something that I belong to.

So I can't help but to wonder; are You waiting, just like how I've been waiting? Would You let me touch Your face? Would You even look at me?

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009