Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

18 December 2007

Coming and Going

What can I say? Life is a big monopoly set? Governed by God's invisible rule. Do you believe in karma? It balances the world, after everyone fucks it up with their personal interest and ignorant actions.

Maybe we are an amusement park for God. For all we know, He created humans with its default judgemental & selfish trait, and let us roam on earth, to fuck each other up. I'm okay with that, as long as I know the reason I'm being thrown here (and not remembering where I came from) is to find my way back to Him. Along with this worldly bullshit, and neverending nonsense made by other human beings.

Funny thing is, He created all the lovely things on earth, good food to eat, beautiful/weird animals to amuse us and seasons passing by, night replaced by day, and so on. He even created the concept of love, which I believe is His biggest secret, and love is what causes pain to most of us. The lack of understanding in love, I suppose? I guess what I'm trying to say is, He's letting us feast with all these. But He doesn't really want us to enjoy ourselves here. He does seem like a dictator, sometimes, yes?

I realized that I hardly ask for anything from God. Sometimes I ask things from other human beings. Even knowing that they can't give me anything without God's permission. Why is that? Is this forgetful trait being installed in us by default too? Another test?

Sometimes finding the way back, takes much longer than how we came...

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009