Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

13 December 2007

Awesome!

I was reading Tuesdays with Morrie when something striked me. I love this thing that's been going on with me and God; the lessons thru reading. And I knew that I am always prompted to read something for a reason. Nothing happens by chance.

Remember my previous post about God entered Jacob's tent and wrestled him? And that Jacob was not defeated till the end, and the fight ceased only when God agreed to bless him? I read it in Paulo Coelho's book; The Fifth Mountain. While this is what Mitch Alborn said in his book;

“Have I told you about the tension of opposites?” he says. The tension of opposites? “Life is a series of pulls back and forth. You want to do one thing, but you are bound to do something else. Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn’t. You take certain things for granted, even when you know you should never take anything for granted.

“A tension of opposites, like a pull on a rubber band. And most of us live somewhere in the middle.

“ Sounds like a wrestling match, I say.

“A wrestling match.” He laughs. “Yes, you could describe life that way.”


So which side wins, I ask? “Which side wins?”

He smiles at me, the crinkled eyes, the crooked teeth.

“Love wins. Love always wins.”

Sometimes all these just leave me speechless. Okay, so maybe I pay more attention to those things that touch me inside. But then again, even touching my inside would need His permission. So we still can't say things happen coincidently, can we?

It's just so cool to know that He's near. So fucking near. All these time. I feel loved, and it goes beyond human's capacities. It is definitely the best love I've ever encountered. And I'm pretty sure there's more. Only from Him.

No wonder there's a saying;

"Silence is the language of God. All else are poor translations."

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009