Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

02 March 2010

Exposed

Can't sleep. Diserang nyamuk. Hate being alone.

Okay, jadi itu adalah scenario underneath this penceritaan. I'm applying a new lesson in life; whenever you feel shitty, think of better feelings to feel. Like eating a candy, scoring in exams, knowing that you're right, shop for new gadgets maybe. Now, think of how nice they are. Detach from how you felt earlier, and go to that better place. Good girl.

I wanna share with you about my favorite person.

She's restless, suffers from ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), suka panic, persistent, tade manja, can be annoying at times, cares for little details yang kadang-kadang sangat tak perlu.

Remember when we were in Singapore and you wanted to show me how to 'lipat baju' Japanese style? Yang kononnya sangat best sebab pakai satu jari jer.

And you got me pretty excited to see only to realize that you don't remember how to do it. To which I immediately lost interest to know at all.

But you kept trying. At the length that I know I would've given up long ago. Which I did. Kept telling you to stop. That I don't wanna see it anymore.

And you didn't stop. And you made it. Wow. I was impressed, not with the 'lipat baju' Japanese style thingy even though it was quite cool. But at how persistent you were. How strong you are, compared to me.

I know I need your strength to remind me of my own.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you :)


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009