Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

02 March 2010

Verses

Life is about taking chances, and playing by the odds. Gotta find the right balance. If you wanna live longer, wear seat belts. As simple as that. Apply it to almost everything that you can, and we might enjoy this ride.

I have taken a few leaps in life, and the learning curves don't seem like they're gonna stop soon. I wanna hit my first million by 30. I don't know how yet, and won't bother finding out things that fall under the secret keeping of The Creator.

But I know that can happen if I dedicate my focus to chances, identify them and throw myself, knowing that I'm well taken care of. I just gotta be in that state of mind. Can't really tell you how to get in it, or how that feels. But you can change the world with it, or at least one person.

I've learnt how to take things at one time. Solve what's in front of you first. The world can wait. I still gotta learn how to devour things, to be in the moment, when it's right. And detach from it, when it's harmful.

What's harmful? That's between me and The Creator.

1 comment:

DandelionFlyy~ said...

Life is all about taking chances...

I'm applying it to myself too..its hard but we gotta fight.

i wish u the best of luck. The Universe will always be generous to us.

Love u.

Dandy.


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009