Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

27 February 2010

Marilah jua

How do you solve a problem?

First, identify if there IS a problem.

If yes, study why you think it's a problem.

Can you solve it, or is it just another manifestation of control? I know it sucks, having a problem you can't solve. Or thinking it's a problem but it's not.

Can you please be cool, self?

Anyway, I've always felt that there's another person in me. Balancing both will make me calm. I think that's the answer.

Always balance your worldly self, with the other side. When I'm talking to 'me', I feel calm and blocked from the world. In a very positive note, altho I realized that I used a negative word like 'blocked'

Hehe, I'm stoned. Later gator

soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009