Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

24 February 2010

Satu hari di bulan February tahun lompat

Jadi saya adalah di rumah.

I've forgotten how it feels like to wake up early and make my way to the office. Now, my room is my office. It can be better, but as usual, me being a perfectionist and a procrastinator. Bad, bad combination.

So what has been in the cookie jar?

Busy with digital media work, events and party work, smoking weedos, teaching kids art, karaoke! Haha jangan dilupakan situ.

Malas sebenarnya nak blog. Tapi rasa macam takde web presence. Boleh, camtu? So gagahi jua untuk blog. It's obvious I have nothing to blog about!

Let's find a topic.

Mom going to umrah next month. Yay. I wish that I'm going with her. Maybe next time :)

Takkan aku nak list semua job aku kat sini? Oh, dulu masa kerja agency takde nya nak list semua accounts. Motif tetiba nak reveal? Action kah? Sheesh malas nak layan.

I'm such a boring person now. All I talk about is work. Nasib baik dah ada gf. At least someone is stuck with me and I don't have to bother impressing anybody else. That can sometimes be a relief :)

I realized that I've toned down so much. Sometimes it's scary, coz it tends to make you feel that you're becoming someone else. Someone I don't even know.

I guess that's the price for chasing rainbow, sunshine and everything nice. Kau ingat free? Kau akan menjadi seorang yang membosankan! Imagine someone hugging you and vomiting down on your back.

Drama, sial.


No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009