Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

14 June 2008

-

Had a good lunch in Puchong, and went for a short ride to Cyberjaya just now.

The day started alright, I read about a restaurant that serves Indonesian food in The Star. Okay, so maybe I am officially obsessed about Indonesian food, no thanks to Ayam Penyet Ria.

Didn't know where Bandar Puteri is, so I surfed up Tradespace to find out. When we were at a traffic light heading towards Lebuhraya Damansara-Puchong, I noticed that the lorry next to us has the office address in the same place I'm going. The office details painted on the door, his address is in 5/16, and I'm going to 5/5

Cool! Let's just follow the lorry. And you know what, it is so very near to my place. If I were to follow the map, I wouldve gone further. Well, nothing happens by chance, eh?

Later at night played guitar at The Hut, Andy came with Sonny, and Samson soon after. We had a good ride to chill at Padi, Cyberjaya.

But then the day didn't end up quite alright. You know, sometimes I wonder, where is God in all of these? All these talk about how my day was, so in the center of my own created world, and then feeling all shitty about other people's behaviour. What the fuck?

When we're align and in-line with Him, there's this momentum. That keeps you going, convincing you His existance in all the events favouring you. And then you get too caught up with the world and the things revolving around it, you lose Him again.

Like this shit I'm feeling right now. Which is why I choose to blog at this hour.

I want to think of Him and forget about who I am in this world. Who I'm supposed to be. Whatever I desire and all their perceptions on me. These are worldly.

Let's have You.

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009