Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

10 December 2007

Lights off

Some of the ayat I came across that I find revealing. Too precious to let it slip away from my mind. Like this one below; I felt like as if it answers why I always think time is an illusion. Like everything in the past, sometimes it does feel like it didn't happen. It never existed, it's just a veil.

The analogy of this worldly life is like this: we send down water from the sky to produce with it all kinds of plants from the earth, and to provide food for the people and the animals. Then, just as the earth is perfectly adorned, and its people think that they are in control thereof, our judgment comes by night or by day, leaving it completely barren, as if nothing existed the previous day. We thus explain the revelations for people who reflect.

Surah Yunus, ayat 24

Came across an ayat that points to a total freedom in mankind. Which gives me the answer to human's free will. Wow.

"Had your Lord willed, all the people on earth would have believed. Do you want to force the people to become believers?"

Surah Yunus, ayat 99

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009