Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

12 October 2010

Caught

I learn something new everyday.

This current venture, I learnt to stick to it. It does need mentioning yknow, sticking to something you believe in can be the hardest thing to do :)

I miss her. She's busy (which only means business is good) and hasn't been getting enough sleep and I know she's tired. I'm okay with that, I'm sticking to someone I love :)

This coming February, I only have 2 years to fulfill my mission to raise 1 million in my bank account.

Funny how we all have something to chase. All the time pulak tu. It's like nothing motivates us better than desire for something better, if not bigger.

Time is short, all the more reason to make all those chase to at least be meaningful. Which means in our limited capacity of thought; the reward should be for you and it's something that you want.

Often, whether we realize it or not; we do things for others. We rush home for others, we go to work to feed other people, we struggle to make an impression of someone else.

Have you been feeding your soul?

1 comment:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009