Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

23 September 2010

Right to Live

We're here, confined in time and space, presented with so many life-altering events. And in the end we all know we're gonna die, we've seen other people go away and never coming back, yet none of us know where we're going.

A bunch of headless chickens ;)

I have a new mission, next time I'm feeling shitty about any situation, I will question my ego.

Do what's right. I admit, I can be bias. But I am forced to believe that there is something in me, that is able to tell between right and wrong. It has to, to make sense, you know? If I am gonna be judged, it only means that there is something in me that knows the answer. Simple as that :)

Sometimes, I am a walking contradiction. Maybe most of the time. I fully exercise my right to change my mind. That's when I can't make up my mind which one is the 'right answer'

Time is a bitch. She's the cause of it all!



No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009