Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

25 May 2011

Happyness

Wow. It's been so long since I last wrote anything.

Funny how I never fail to come here when mind and heart are not at rest.

I never thought it would be this way. Maybe not, I did break some hearts. Hearts that I think will never ever forgive me for what I've done. Karma, is that you?

This has always been the story of my life; helping people who don't wanna be helped.

I can give you numbers, facts, but I won't do that. I honor myself too much to stoop that low. You do the math.

If meeting halfway is impossible, if trust isn't there; neither professional or personally, what am I clinging onto?

A false hope of happyness, maybe? A timeline to my own heartbreak?

When asked, you keep saying "with who?" Tell me, are you waiting until there's a person; then only you're able to make a decision?

I lie to people, hiding too much until I'm believing my own lies. How convenient for her.

2 comments:

ayukrukoo said...

...it's been awhile babes...

spanker said...

it has. hope things are better with you since the last time we spoke :)


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009