Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

29 August 2010

No Sequel, baby

I met someone by accident. I wasn't looking, absolutely not one of my upcoming plan. Besides, I just got out of a very lengthy relationship, by my standard.

I was tired of giving myself away. For once, I wanted to do things for myself. Have time for me. Get to know me.

But I met someone. And I'm happy that I did.

Almost automatically, I set up my own rules. I no longer do the things that would upset her. Took quite some time for that decision to be made, but I'm glad it came naturally. Late is better than never.

Who I was, and who I am is two different set of people. And I did it, I made it work. Maybe not perfectly, but enough to keep the boat sailing and getting it to the destination. Afterall, I cannot control what people say to me. I can only control my action, my actions alone, that's the only thing I can be held accountable for.

Chasing used to be better than the catch. And I'm trying to prove otherwise. I'm taking a leap of faith.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby. I thank you. You have given me all that I need to move forward; your love.

"I would not wish any companion in the world but you.". WS


I love you and I will forever, if you let me..

Baby me

Anonymous said...

halu babe. hmm i thought you sudah nggak update ini bloggie. anyways. called yesterday (i think). lets talk again soon yeah?

- kawanmu di bnm. heeee


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009