Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

03 August 2010

Live and be lived

Play it like a game. Switch from negativity to positivity by using thought replacing method. "Truly, in remembering God do hearts find rest." - Quran, 13:28

Do not seek for validation. Do not say something that you feel, but take it back because other people don't feel it, or they don't say it. It just shows that you're saying it for other people.

Life is a game. Remember the rules, remember Who sent you.

Intention is something that humans can't see. I must have good intentions in order to differentiate evil intentions. That's how He'll help.

Set your mind right. I want to go to Amsterdam :)

No comments:


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009