Aum Digital Media Visit my official company website
Powered by Blogger.

About me

My photo
Im a lovefool. And a taboo.

Blog

04 July 2010

Mr Nobody

Scott Adams got some points right God's Debris when he said God gives away part of Him, being the only thing that challenges Him; the power who knows and can predict the future. I feel so blessed to have been given the knowledge to know this. Wow.

Like the big bang, the universe elements dissipate. It goes away, just like particles are always away from one another. Think of it as an energy, and the basic rule of energy is that it cannot be reproduced. That's why in Quran it is numerously stated about how human were not even in existence and that God gave us life, how Rumi always stressed this out; being thankful to God for having this chance to feel existence. Or illusion of existence.

I want to only remember Him. I want to do this right; to follow my path willingly, even when it doesn't go right, when it's not like how we planned, because in the end, this world is just borrowed. The particles will come together. When that happens, am I safe? Am I doing it right?

My only hope is that I would have the wisdom to choose between good and evil, to keep being who I am, to be loyal, and to be true.

To check and balance, it's not an easy job. But if something must've created us, that something in my limited knowledge gave away His essence for me to be there, to live this, then I must return the love.

I have so much worldly desires and I must admit it scares me. At times like this, they're like curses.

But always remember home. Where time doesn't exist, and feelings don't matter.

1 comment:

spanker said...

I must always remember this and re-read this post *self note*


soul wandering Design by Insight © 2009